We’re asking our members to spread the word about clean air by inviting other businesses to join our network. The more businesses using our initiatives, the cleaner the air will be for everyone. It’s a race against time as well as a race against other ZEN members as the first five members to refer 1 business will be entered into a prize draw to win a hamper stocked full of goodies.
The hamper includes contributions from our generous partners such as: a state of the front and rear bike lights from Beryl, practical mudguards from Honor Cycles, delicious 5 year aged rum from Pirate's Grog Rum, yummy coffee from Black Box Coffee, tea blends from Zig Zag Tea, a swanky hoody from VOLT ebikes, great tasting beer from Five Points Brewing Co and a lovely bottle of Champagne from Champagne Lasseaux & Fils . Plus the winner will be treated to lots of ZEN goodies including a handmade ‘sweet tree’.
The Zero Emissions Network is a free to join network determined to improve the toxic air affecting local businesses. The network enables companies to become more eco-friendly through initiatives that encourage alternative ways to travel around the city. We hope you will join us so we can help more businesses save money, reduce emissions and improve air quality in the City Fringe.
Terms and Conditions
1. To enter the competition you must be a registered business member of the Zero Emissions Network.
2. Any business you refer must be located within Hackney, Islington or Tower Hamlets.
3. The referred business must state your company name in the ‘Referred’ section of the online registration form.
4. To be entered into the prize draw you must refer at least 1 business by midnight of Tuesday 31 July 2018 .
5. The winner will be announced on Wednesday 1st August 2018.